Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

i'm in a book....





well...my Blog is at least!  Check out this e-mail that I got...


Hello Cinder fans! Remember way back in August, when we had a blog post asking you, the bloggers, to post your review links of Marissa Meyer’s Cinder, because we said we were cooking up a special surprise for you? Well, I am finally able to share with you the surprise.

In the upcoming Cinder paperback, there is one page devoted to you,  the book bloggers who supported Cinder. I’ve attached a watermarked image of the page for you to see how your blog is featured. I’m also attaching a special badge that you are more than welcome to post on your blog, announcing that you are in the Cinder paperback.

I hope you like what we came up with!

The Cinder paperback goes on sale January 8, 2013! The paperback will include the following bonus material:
-Special bonus story, entitled Glitches
-Q&A with author Marissa Meyer
-Reader’s Guide
-Sneak peek of Scarlet

How cool it that!?!  Way cool!  Now I have to get my hot little hands on it, and so do you!  Check to see if your favorite blog (besides mine, of course) is listed too!

YAY!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...