Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

top ten Books to Read in a Day

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.


Okay... first I want to point out that I am a notoriously SLOW reader!   The Staples reading test even told me so... and also told me that I am 9% below Average!  Though, this has never stopped me from being a voracious reader!  I am always in awe of people who can read over 100 books in a year!  Last year, I read just over 60 books... and some of those were cookbooks!  So... that being said, here are books that I have managed (or could manage, if I did nothing else!) to read in a day.... and books that I have enjoyed and would recommend!

Illusions by Richard Bach

Persuasion by Jane Austen

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris

The Little Prince by Antoine de St. Exupery

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

1984 by George Orwell

The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo

The Cather in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

What books do you recommend?  I already have a list of ones that I want to read... but I am always looking for more!

Be sure to check out my answers for the A to Z Blogger Challenge!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...