Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

f is for... Fat Cat George



Yup.... this is our cat, I am sure.  I could tell his paw-writing anywhere!

DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

...then this cryptic message was left on my husband's computer when he got up the other morning... I guess Fat Cat George forgot to close the screen!

If only our dog was brave enough to try this!


...anyway... we have one cat.  One of our many nicknames for him is 'Fat Cat George' - anyone see Emperor's New Groove?  When Kronk is falling down the front of Cuzco palace?

But I prefer to call him by his Spanish name... only reversed!  'Hey Hore' - he's a Kitty Crack Hore!

He's amusing in a feline way!  I just love his little kitty disdain, unless HE is ready for affection!


thanks for stopping by my Randomness!  Just another post for my A to Z Challenge!...



a is for... absolutely no idea
b is for... Blackpool
c is for... Cake
d is for... Desert Beauty
e is for... Egg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...