Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

101 Things

Having been inspired by Nancy Kelley, I have decided to do my own Day Zero Project.  Basically, it is setting up 101 tasks for yourself, and giving yourself a deadline of 1001 days.  I thought that this also fit in nicely with my 101 Books in 1001 Days.
Now, you have to ask yourself...what is 1001 days?  It is approxiamtely:

2.74 Years
33.36 Months
143 Weeks
I won't bore you (or myself) with the number of hours or minutes...that's just crazy.

However, I see this as an 'extended' to do list...things I need to do to better myself, but many more things to 'remind' myself to Have Fun!  I also want to make a point of volunteering my time.  This is NOT any kind of Bucket List!  Just a Massive 'To Do' List that I will get the pleasure of checking off items as time goes by. :)

Make sure to check out my page for udpates, notes, and comments on how I'm doing.  Why not challenge yourself to prioritize and make some changes, expand your horizons!?!  Let me know if you have decided to challenge yourself...I would love to follow your quest!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...